I suggest you ...

Please come to android

Hi ColorTime

I really love your app. It's one of the best photo editors on the App Store. If I could I'd give you a 6 star review. I have been a happy follower for many years. I take a lot of nature photos eg the sunrise, and ColorTime is simply amazing for such photos. It's my to-go app for all my sunrise photos. No other app can compare. And believe me, I've tried hundreds of them!

Sad to say I've recently switched over to an android phone. Imagine my disappointment when I found that ColorTime isn't available for android. I miss it so very much. There isn't an app to compare on the android store. I've tried a lot of them. None of them are even half as good. Heck they're not even a quarter as good. I miss it so very much. It's one of the best apps I've used. I feel like I've lost a good friend, one of my best photography buddies.

I would like to request for an android app. I'm sure many other fans who have switched to android will be delighted. As well as dozens of new followers who discover your app. I will personally recommend it to all my friends. I really hope to see you on android soon.

Thank you from a faithful fan.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KatKat shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Jerome DewhurstAdminJerome Dewhurst (Founder, ColorTime) responded  · 

Hi Kat,

Thanks very much for your words of support. We’re really glad you’ve enjoyed using ColorTime.

We’d love to port ColorTime to Android, but alas don’t have the resources to do so right now.
    However, I am hopeful we may be able to do this with a future update, so I’ve marked your request ‘under review’.

Kind Regards,
    Jerome.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KatKat commented  · 

Hi
        Oh I hope so!! I would love to have you on android. Thanks for taking this into consideration.

Feedback and Knowledge Base