I suggest you ...

Hi Jerome! Pls if you could add a quality Denoise adjustment and HDR adjustment or effect?

The "denoise" adjustment when crank to the maximum level would smoothen/flatten the colors in the image to look like a painted effect while the HDR adjustment would allow users to play with dynamic range of a photo for a more stunning effect or image output. Another suggestion if you can extend the brush tool where we can choose our saved Grades and just freely paint the effect to the image. I would like to commend you with the great effort and dedication to the improvement and development of the app. Honestly I am a great and avid fan of your app and I would prefer Color Time over Snapseed. There are a lot room for improvement and I am continually promote this app to my friends and other social networks. I really love the look, feel and function of this app. Truly an excellent and magnificent one! Great job and more power Jerome! Thanks!

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joannes Paulus DolotJoannes Paulus Dolot shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Jerome DewhurstAdminJerome Dewhurst (Founder, ColorTime) responded  · 

Sorry for the late reply Joannes!
    Thanks for your kind words, and sharing ColorTime with your friends.
    I am looking into something similar to your HDR suggestion, so that may well get implemented.
    And we’ll look into the painting on grades functionality too.
    We’ll add denies to the list, however this may have to wait a little longer.
    Kind Regards,
    Jerome.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service